Wednesday 19 December 2012

bottle art

MAKE THINGS FROM BOTTLES

It is surprising what can be make from bottles.

        This book is available at: http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=wwwmaxmusclel-20&o=1&p=8&l=as1&asins=0983272697&ref=qf_sp_asin_til&fc1=000000&IS2=1&lt1=_blank&m=amazon&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifr

(In Australia, a bottle tree is a particular tree that looks like a bottle!!)

 This site and the following sites are advertisements for products/services - that I hope you find interesting enough to buy.
Sales, of course, usually pay commissions.......
The information for each site is taken from that site.


As I have said - "no bottle was safe once I discovered that they could be cut....."

If cutting them is a problem, Amazon sell a cutter;
This is the link:      http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=wwwmaxmusclel-20&o=1&p=8&l=as1&asins=B0018N6RR8&ref=qf_sp_asin_til&fc1=000000&IS2=1&lt1=_blank&m=amazon&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifr  

They also sell other cutters..........

Several books with ideas of what can be make are also at Amazon: e.g.;
rhttp://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=wwwmaxmusclel-20&o=1&p=8&l=as1&asins=1844765008&ref=qf_sp_asin_til&fc1=000000&IS2=1&lt1=_blank&m=amazon&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifr

While at Amazon, take a look around - just type the name of a  topic into the search bar  -         I always am surprised at what I find.

Have fun.......

Here is a site with tons of info:
http://4-my-best-life.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/making-choices.html



You probably read this on some sort of computing device:
Such things need maintenance.  There is a totally inappropriate sexist joke, in some quarters, about a little old 'person'' who wondered why the car would not go. When asked about when maintenance was last done -"What is that?"                  .............................................

Personal experience:
Yes, I lost my most precious photos. Because I did not have them copied, or backed up.
I now have them, (what I have left!!), copied, and backed up - I used:


Please back-up your precious documents - don't loose them, like I did.
And, please tell a friend - may save their .........
(The way it happened, wasn't even someone hacking! Some computer "tech" was eliminating some old files from my computer - to help it run faster. Bingo!! Photos gone!!!)

Concerning hacking.....
Did you know that there are now more than 220,000 new attempts to interfere with computers, created every day. Most are destroyed pretty quickly. BUT>>>>>>>>>    NOT all of them
Made me rethink my computer protection.
It is now, not a question of "ïf" they will take out my computer, it is a question of "when".........

So, I now use, and I recommend for you:


PC DEFENDER:              http://gojvz.com/c/48000/20846


and,   BLOG DEFENDER:         http://gojvz.com/c/48000/20094

and, this one is good:
        UniBLUE speed up my computer:         

http://www.uniblue.com/cm/general/speedupmypc/spunit/download/?aff=25435




Some old sage said something about being prepared, & vigilant.........

A comment on making choices:
As you know, sales may generate commissions......

IMPORTANT  NOTICE:
 
You may have noticed that I have not asked you for your email......
I do not send pesty repeat emails to try & get you to buy........
(I personally find them annoying - and I don't do it to you.........)

In return, may I ask a favor??
If you would care to reconsider the information above, and purchase something - it would make us both happy!! 


 YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!!!

enjoy...................

No comments:

Post a Comment